Turn leftover turkey and stuffing into a healthy(ish) day-after dinner by stuffing them in bell peppers.
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 cup leftover turkey, shredded
- 2 cup leftover stuffing
- salt + pepper to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 red and yellow bell peppers, hollowed out
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, combine beaten egg, turkey, and stuffing. Season with salt and pepper and mix together.
- Spoon mixture into bell peppers and top with mozzarella.
- Transfer peppers to baking dish and bake until peppers are tender and cheese is melty, 25 to 30 minutes. Garnish with parsley.